We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
Collecting personal information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, length of visit, and page views;
- information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters;
- information relating to any purchases you make of our goods (including your name, email address and card details);
- information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication); and
- any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
Using personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
We may use your personal information to:
(a) administer our website and business;
(b) enable your use of the services available on our website;
(c) send you goods purchased through our website;
(d) send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
(e) send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to other persons or organisations including:
- our officers, professional advisers, agents, insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
Security of personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to:
(a) prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
(b) store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password-and firewall-protected) servers.
All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
To ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy, visit our website occasionally at http://www.goodjobstore.com